Wednesday 13 July 2011

Reviews ? ♥

♥Hi hi people ! ^^

Today was practically the same as the other days which is Awesome f.y.i :P
I apologise for not posting lately, been busy concentrating on my studies !

Moving on, this blog was made also for me to review on products and I know I have not done a single one at all. Well, it is mainly because I do not have a camera or a handphone that has a great camera with a great quality. At least, I think some could be found in the net so there will be not much worries then.

I will try to post a review on a product as soon as I am ready then. Hope you'll be excited !

♥ Products that I will be reviewing on ♥

♥ Hada Labo Lotion 
♥ Dove Intense Repair Conditioner
♥ Bio-Essence BB Plantinum Cream (Purple one)
♥ SANA Make-up Remover
♥ Dejavu Eyeliner
♥ CURE Natural Aqua Gel Exfoliator
♥ K-Palette Blotter
♥ ChocoMarvel

*They are NOT in any order*

♥Nura

No comments: