Sunday 7 October 2012

CandyDoll Samples ♥

Heyhey there,

I will be posting about CandyDoll's base samples that I have received recently in this post.

Look at the sweet little note that they stapled at the back of the samples' plastic cover. ^^

This is the make-up base sample. 

The liquid foundation sample attached to a card.

This is the powder foundation sample.

The inside.

The back.

Their samples are so cute! I especially love the colours. I have used them all. The only thing I dislike about their base samples is that it has a lot of glittery sparkles inside that will make your face shiny. Apart from that, the product is great. I think my favourite of all the base samples would be the powder foundation. It matches my skin. All in all, I would rate those base samples a 3/5

Well, that's about it.

Byebyebye ~

No comments: