Saturday 22 September 2012

Lip Ice Sheer Colour Sample Review ♥

Hello (:


In this post I will be giving a review on the Lip Ice Sheer Colour Sample that I recently had gotten.



This is how the letter looks like.


They bubble wrapped for safety, how nice! ^^


I wonder who the ambassador for Lip Ice is...


The Mentholatum logo is too cute xD


Here is how the back of the sample looks like. 
Luckily, the real packaging of the Lip Ice lipstick is not like this. 


Here is the front view.


Packaging: 5/5 
 Moisturising feeling: 4/5
♥ Smell: 4.5/5
♥ Overall rating: 4/5

I have the retail sized one but I rarely use it because I rarely go out. I love the sheer colour it gave me when applied to my lips. The colour can be intensified by applying layers. I simply love it! Mine is still unfinished and I think I might buy more when it finished. Apart from me, my sister is also a fan of Lip Ice. Her go to lip moisturiser would be Lip Ice's. Besides the rave on it, I have one con about it. What I do not like about it is that it can be quite sticky, probably because of the beeswax but other than that, it is great.



Want a sample of it?

There are 3 easy steps to get it:

1. You have to 'Like' their Facebook page:

2. Click on 'Free Sample':

3. Fill in the form and that is it!

You will receive the sample within 2 weeks.
& this sampling only applies to people living in Singapore only, unfortunately.








No comments: